The information contained in the multimedia content (“Video Content”) posted on the ReSparrow Schools Foundation YouTube Channel, on this website, and other platforms represents the views and opinions of the original creators of such Video Content, and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the Sparrow Schools Foundation CIO (“Sparrow Schools”).
- The mere appearance of Video Content on the Site does not constitute an endorsement by Sparrow Schools or its affiliates of such Video Content.
- The Video Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only.
- Sparrow Schools does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video Content.
- Sparrow Schools does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any Video Content.
- The Video Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen in Sparrow Schools Video Content.
- Sparrow Schools hereby disclaims to the fullest extent permissible by law any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Video Content, which is provided as is, and without warranties.